Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love Letters to Sis. Mo. (Take Four)

My Dearest Love,
As you have noticed, I have changed my layout. Not only did I change it because I love Lighthouses, but because it represents everything that is important to me. My Savior, my Church, my Family, and most of all, My Wife.
Just like the Savior, Jesus Christ, is the Light and Life in our darkness, so are you My Light when I am darkened by everyday troubles that come up.
You are the Light of my Life. You brighten my day when I see that beautiful smile.
You light my heart with your everlasting love and bring unequaled joy to my soul. You bring everlasting peace to my being even when it seems there is no peace to be had.
The Savior is the Light and Life of this world, but you are the Light and Life of my world.
I love you.

Your Romeo

No comments: