Monday, June 1, 2009

In my defense I did have a campout with the Young Men this weekend so that was why I missed Friday and Saturday, but I have no excuse for the rest of the time. Anyway, instead of a scripture today I wanted to post a web gem that I get from lds.org on the Book of Mormon. This is a quote from Craig C. Christensen and it exemplifies all of my feelings about the Book of Mormon. Here it is:

"I express my solemn witness that the Book of Mormon is true. It is a book that has brought about a mighty change in my life. I know that God lives. Jesus is the Christ. His gospel has been restored to the earth. President Thomas S. Monson is His prophet and living oracle at this time. The Spirit I feel as I daily read, ponder, and pray about the Book of Mormon strengthens my understanding and testimony of these things and reaffirms to me that they are true."

Craig C. Christensen, "A Book with a Promise," Ensign, May 2008, 107

No comments: