Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love Letters to Sis. Mo. (Sister Morgan)

My love,

How do I put into words how I feel about our love, our commitment to one another, our eternal bond that seems to strengthen and grow with time? Is there really one word that can describe this unconditional love that we have for each other? The Love that we sealed together in His Holy Temple is unbreakable. The unshakable faith that you have in me is truly humbling. Even when it seemed that all the faith in the world would never convert me. You still committed your heart, your mind, and most of all, your spirit to me. I will forever and eternally be greatful for the wife that you are, the strengh that you give me to get up every morning and go to work, and most of the love that we share for all eternity.

I am yours forever and always.

Your Romeo

No comments: